cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT TV & TNT SPORTS

Hi all, 

I recently took out a deal with BT for tv and broadband and included TNT sports with it. However, while I have had no issues using the tv box, whenever I go into any TNT Sports channels it just comes up with, “You need to set up TNT Sports or add it to your package. “Press ok for more info”. So I press ok and it doesn’t come up with anything other than adding packages but I already have a package. I have made great use of my TNT Sports membership on discovery plus so I can access it that way so it’s not a huge issue but it’s weird that it comes up as like a normal channel but I can’t access it. So I guess my question  is how can I access it and get it set up? I tried searching but all I could see was stuff about discovery plus, surely that isn’t the only way to watch it? I thought that was just a replacement for the old bt app so you could watch online, etc. 

many thanks. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT TV & TNT SPORTS

Which channel are you trying to watch Robbie? Your subscription is SD only, so maybe you're trying to watch the HD version by mistake? Try channel 408.
0 Ratings