cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Can’t access TNT Sports - IPC6023 error

Hi, tried accessing TNT sports but keep getting the error message IPC6023.

Everything else is working fine including all my apps and BT TV Player etc but can’t access my subscription channels.

Have restarted router, TV box etc and updated software, retuned channels etc. TNT Sports the only thing not working. 

I am able to use the BT TV app to access so not an issue with my subscription. Just seems to be the box.

Grateful for any advice or help please. 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Can’t access TNT Sports - IPC6023 error

Hi @0002RrekS , sorry you're having a problem with the TNT Sports channel. 

An IPC6023 error is shown if there's a problem receiving the subscription channels via your broadband connection, and is likely to be network related.

Can you drop me a direct message with your TV box serial number so we can take a look for you? 

Thanks,

David

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

I had the same problem, no BT sport or Eurosport channels.  Realised haven't accessed these channels since changeover from BT Sports to TNT Sports so assumed problem was with that, but having seen suggested solution on another forum members problem 'BT and Sky Sports HD & SD - Error Code IPC6023' - which is to check the Smart Hub 2 to see if it is set to FTTP or FTTC - realised I have recently had a replacement Smart Hub 2 due to lightning damage. 

The user with that problem has FTTP so didn't go through with the change of setting but I have FTTC - fibre to the cabinet - entered admin and changed the setting in broadband section, and it's back !

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Hi @Ronnie6 and welcome to our community.

I'm not sure if this aplies to the OP's post, but it might do. I'm really glad you were able to find the solution to your problem on the community. Thanks for sharing that.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hi there, thanks for your comment.

My setting is currently FTTP (on). Should I be turning this off to see if that works?

It’s very strange as everything by else on my BT TV is working including BT Player and all my apps etc. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Depends.

If your connection in to the Smart Hub 2 is into the grey socket then yes, because it means you have FTTC - fibre to the cabinet like me. 

If it is in to the yellow socket marked WAN then you have FTTP - fibre to the property - i.e. full fibre, then you leave that setting alone and your problem must be due to something else.

I couldn't believe that this was the only problem for me, everything else worked OK.

Good luck !

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

My connection is into the yellow socket at the minute so I think it must be something else.

I appreciate your advice though. Thanks a lot

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Ah well, we tried !