cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Can't find active BTSport Subscription!!!

Go to solution

Have been happily using BT Sport app with Plusnet with NO issues or problems.

Now that Plusnet no longer offer it. I have just subscribed to a BT monthly pass. I used same login email and password as I used on the app to login and set up the payment which completed fine. However, when I try to login to the BT Sport app, it keeps reporting....

We're unable to find an active BT Sport subscription on this account.

If this is a sign of things to come, I'm starting to regret having subscribed to a monthly pass.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can't find active BTSport Subscription!!!

Go to solution
Things appear to have sorted themselves out after a few hours, and I can now login and access BT Sport, but Discovery+ is asking for a valid subscription which I did have under Plusnet, but no longer seem to!? The only reason I decided to subscribe was to have access to Discovery+ and Eurosport coverage as well as BT Sport.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Go to www.bt.com/discoveryplus and use your BT Sport login to enable your Discovery+ subscription
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks 'DarrenDev'.  I had just come across your solution for another user, before you kindly replied here 👍

Shame that there isn't more 'hand holding' of the exact steps we needed to take - for those of us coming over from Plusnet and having to subscribe to the Monthly Pass - as it's a bit of a mess and over complicated....well, it seems that way to me at least 😉

Thanks again, much apreciated.
Graham

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
It's unfortunate timing I'm afraid. The Plusnet logins were ceased this week, over a week before TNT Sports takes over. The hideous BT Sport monthly pass process will be changing when they take over, and everything will become much simpler (and hopefully a lot more reliable). Not sure why Plusnet and BT Business had to be terminated early.