cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Cancelled BT sports

Go to solution

I have spent the past two hours trying to cancel my bt sports package online. According to online posts there is a cancel button, I've not been able to locate this. So I tried calling and was holding for 45 minutes to get through to no one. I have now cancelled my direct debit, please accept this as my notice, thank you 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cancelled BT sports

Go to solution

@mikemartin206  As with all providers there is no online cancellation option you have to call 

BT won’t except your post here as notice of cancellation 

cancelling your direct debit is the worst thing you could have done as it’s a breach of contract on your part and bt can still use all legal options available to recover subscription costs until you have cancelled correctly through the proper channels 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for your reply and help. I signed up for a rolling month payment. Surely if I cancel my direct debit, thats enough? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@mikemartin206 

This is a customer help customer forum and your post does not go to BT 

As already posted you need to phone to cancel.  By stopping your DD you are going to have credit problems and could end up with letters from debt collectors

I would try and phone CS 03301234150 and they should e able to help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

ok - thanks for your help 

0 Ratings