cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Cannot get a activation on MyBt for TNT

Sorry for repeating the same question lots of posters have asked...tried everything but simply do not get an activation button in MyBT.

So. I have got as far as TNT saying 'Confirm your account' and that " someone is already logged into a BT account on this device. Confirm the account". I confirm my account/email and it then takes me to a TNT activation page saying "go to MyBt" to complete activation.

I get to MyBt and I am stuck in the same hellish loop as other posters...there is nothing listed in 'my products' except a mobile SIMO deal...I've gone through every option...no TNT activation. 

Can one of you BT sport geniuses please help? 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Cannot get a activation on MyBt for TNT

Same answer here as on all the other threads - if you don't see the option to activate in MyBT, and the other activation flow tells you to use MyBT, and *you still have a sport subscription* then email me at tv.apps@bt.com providing your BT ID, BT account number, and if you're an EE subscriber, your mobile number too.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Email sent. Thanks in advance Darren

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Please bear in mind I am elderly and not tech savvy. I have activated the discovery+app (I did this on my iPad which may be incorrect but it works on this! So, I have an D+ account. As for the tv, D+ app is not listed and I don’t know how to add this. My tv is only 5 years old. Help is required with simple instructions please.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Do you know the make (and preferably the model) of your TV @Toptaurus ?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

It’s a Samsung model UE50AU9007K - I think this is the correct number as I had to read it from the back of the tv.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

OK great, that looks correct - although that model is only 2 years old. See this article on the Samsung web site for instructions on how to install apps onto your TV:
https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/tv-audio-video/2022-how-to-install-apps-and-manage-downloaded-app...
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Thanks. I’ll get my son to try this when he’s next here - sadly it’s too complicated for me! 
I appreciate your help.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Just a quick question. When my husband wants to watch TNTsport will he have to go into the D+ app or will it still be on 408/509 etc. sorry to ask but I need to explain this to him.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

If your BT TV box is connected to that TV then you can continue watching the channels as normal via that. You only need the discovery+ app if you want to watch catch up content (e.g. match replays), or use any of the special features.
0 Ratings