cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 86

College football

Does anyone know if college football will be on TNT sports this year as in previous years? Very few options to watch it since the ESPN player has been cancelled and nothing is scheduled on TNT that I can see. 

0 Ratings
85 REPLIES 85
Message 2 of 86

Re: College football

Well a question was asked back in June in 

https://community.bt.com/t5/TV-Content-including-TNT-Sports/NCAA-College-Football/m-p/2297830

not really had any BT  update in that thread yet. 

it would be good for TNT sports to have a customer enquiry point for theses sorts of questions to be addressed.

Message 3 of 86

@ajscott32 yeah I asked this before but still not sure. 

@zulu17 I was actually jumping on here to ask if anyone knew why ESPNFC is no longer being shown on BT/TNT.

Worrying signs to be honest. 

On a side note, ESPN Player is being shut down in UK (and other places I think) so it seems like something is in the works.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 86

@ajscott32 

I have received this reassuring message (albeit not from BT) to a separate enquiry I made

“Please be assured that TNT Sports will be showing the NCAA College Football when the season starts. For further confirmation of scheduling and streaming coverage, I would recommend looking on our Social Media pages closer to the start of the season. “

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 86

Hi, I've reached out to the Scheduling team who confirmed that:

"ESPN content, including ESPNFC and selected college sports events, will not be shown on TNT Sports. From the US, we are pleased to show live Major League Baseball as part of a wide range of live sport we show.

Find more information on TNT Sports programming at https://www.tntsports.co.uk/watch/schedule.shtml " 

Thanks for your post,

David

Message 6 of 86

Hi @David_H , that appears contrary to what Discovery Plus tweeted just three days ago?

Screenshot_20230804_180335_X.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 86

""ESPN content, including ESPNFC and selected college sports events, will not be shown on TNT Sports. From the US, we are pleased to show live Major League Baseball as part of a wide range of live sport we show."

So when BT Sport said nothing is changing other than the name, this was false advertising?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 86

Certainly  we seem  to have conflicting information.  Why is this ? Who do we believe  ?

I presume  everyone  is presenting the information  they believe  to be accurate so clearly  there is a drop-off in the information  that BT and WBD people are being given. 

Message 9 of 86

I will spend all weekend tracking down the TNT scheduling team!

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 86

I have referred the thread to the moderation team. I suggest we await  further input from BT from someone  who actually  knows what is going on as clearly  there appear to contradictions in what we are being told.

0 Ratings