Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: Discovery Plus Access

Go to solution

Exactly the same with me...

but the longer story is:

Had BT internet 5 years ago, since left, then got BT again, so one BT id had two accounts assigned to it. Created a new BT ID as in its current setup it wouldnt let me even subscribe to discovery plus via BT. The new ID brought over the current active account only and I was able to sign up.

Signed up last Saturday. No email to activate. On the phone for an hour to call centre as well. Get the email (they resend it), click to activate discovery+, just goes to the My BT landing page. TNT sports is listed as a product I own next to my broadband and I can click manage, but when I do it says to progress the order and asks for the account id which is selected, I click next and just end up on a Sorry please contact customer services.

Sunday they raised a support ticket to a higher up team, havent heard back.

I can access TNT via the BT sports app on both my phone and playstation 5, but I've never been able to progress to the link page to link this TNT offer with an existing or otherwise discovery+ subscription - which of course I want for my LG telly and to watch in 4k.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution

I got sorted today. There was an old account linked to my BT ID and was preventing My BT from displaying properly. I deduced this from a post earlier in this thread and a call handler listened to me and arranged for the deletion of the old account. Within seconds My BT was working correctly and I was able to activate Discovery +. 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution
Thanks for the quick reply. I called them back and asked if it could be an issue with me originally having two accounts associated with one id, even though I created a new id prior to ordering which only took one account with it.

They disassociated the old account but for me it didn't fix it, so its still with support unfortunately.
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

Hi im also having this exact same issue,

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @abdulrahman  if you have an issue that you would like community assistance on please post again as your initial post here is blank.

0 Ratings