cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Discovery+ TNT Sports Cancellaton

I’ve attempted to cancel the TNT Sport on discovery+ subscribtion on multiple occasions and not been able to do so.  I’m getting charged £20 every month because BT make it impossible to cancel…going through multiple loops back and forth with no method to cancel.

It’s extremely frustrating, costly and an incredibly poor customer service.  Does anyone know the way to cancel or is it non existent without some kind of last minute BT intervention.

thanks to anyone that can the help!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Discovery+ TNT Sports Cancellaton

If you have a monthly sports pass, you can stop the renewal which cancels it until/if you want to reactivate it.
Any other subscription you have to get in touch and give 30 days notice to end the subscription.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

But where do I find the renewal button? Have been trying to cancel for hours but just going round in circles.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

At £20 a month, it isn't a monthly pass (that'd be £30).

£20 means you have sport as BT broadband subscriber, so you need to call/message to cancel - see this link: https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/tnt-sports

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi Darren, I know it’s not down to you but seriously offering a monthly subscription which allows you to dip in and out of a service is great but not allowing you to stop it online when you can commence online is ridiculous. Please can you communicate to those that make the rules that this is really not the way to offer a flexible service especially when it seems it depends upon who you speak to with regards stopping the subscription whether they correctly stop it at the end of the subscribed period or simply stop it straight away.

0 Ratings