cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

EETV on samsung

Hello, 

The EETV samsung app threw me out last week and asked me to reenter my details. 

Unfortunately since, the football this week and last was in poor SD quality.

My two registered devices say that I last watched in March, before I had to reenter my password. But this is not correct as I've watched three matches in April. 

Any advice? I've logged in and out again and reinstalled the App. All other Apps work well and Internet fast. 

Thanks 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: EETV on samsung

The "last used" date is incorrect - we have a fault open to correct this.

The video quality will adapt according to your internet conditions - it'll go up to full HD if the WiFi signal is strong enough, and the internet connection is fast enough.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for quick reply @DarrenDev 

I think there must be an issue however, as I can play 4k/ UHD streams on I player and HD on Now tv app. There isn't a problem with Internet speed. 

Eetv is still in Standard definition, and this has only occurred since last week when the App logged me out. Previously it was in full HD. 

The picture is still 50fps 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Send me an email at tv.apps@ee.co.uk with the BT ID you're logged in with, and I'll check your account/ stats.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

As discussed via email, I'm afraid this has come as a result of a recent application update. Previous versions of the app were not correctly validating the presence of an HD subscription and were allowing HD for all. The update earlier this month will now only offer HD where an HD subscription is available.

The update also now offers higher quality and surround sound, where available and entitled.