cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Error code BTP-11169 Channel 433 Ultimate Sport

Go to solution

Good afternoon,. 

Joined Bt tv on 19.11.23.Contract started 18th December as EETV..Full works package..

Unable to view Football today on my LG TV. Channel 433 as got Error code BTP-11169

Was able to watch Football on 420 in HD.

Can anyone advise Please how to get this sorted for future. Thank You.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Error code BTP-11169 Channel 433 Ultimate Sport

Go to solution

Update. Is this to do with my download speed?. Ive measured 16 mb but signed up for a minimum of 19 mb.

Does the channel need a higher download speed to work?. If so:

Is this potentially a problem with my new router or something else and does anyone know how it can be fixed?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

I'm afraid your broadband isn't fast enough for UHD. You need more than double your current speed, and there's nothing you can do other than wait for BT/EE to install Superfast Fibre in your area. I'm in the same position.... frustrating isn't it?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Thank you.I will have to wait then..in the meantime.I will check with EeBt about my Broadband speeds being below the range I should be getting..Regards.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

They never used to let you sign up for Ultimate if you broadband speed wasn't good enough.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
BTP-11169 means that you don't currently have a subscription to that channel, and there's no package available to you that would allow you to add it. In your case, that's because your line isn't capable, but the system doesn't tell us that, so the message has to be suitably obscure to cover other scenarios.
0 Ratings