cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

TNT Sports ambient sound

is there any reason that TNT Sport does not an ambient sound option on discovery + ?  perhaps it should be considered.

It is offered on other WBD sport content.  From a personal viewpoint the commentary team on tonight’s uefa Europa Conference Final is a classic case of over commentary which is very irritating.  a turnoff in fact.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: TNT Sports ambient sound

At least it's not Darren "Stating the Bleedin' Obvious" Fletcher & his book of meaningless trivia! But I agree, & have said as much previously, that an ambient option would be most welcome.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

You would have my vote on this, the “Stadium FX” option offered when Amazon Prime had Premier League was my go to setting. 👍🏻

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

I’m with you on this too. Although I have to say that James Horncastle and Don Hutchison are an upgrade on the usual pundits in the studio tonight. Amazon do have one more season of Premier League games next season in the current contract btw.

Message 5 of 5

The whole UHD experience tonight has been shocking! SFX would have been a good option however...

If it isn't OOS pictures to audio, then the audio was wooshing and now the picture is jumping. Its a shambles across the board.

0 Ratings