cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

How to access TNTSports via Discovery mobile app when paying BT Sports for TNT Sports?

Go to solution

Hello BT community

I pay BT for TNT Sports (what was BT sports) accessed via Sky. Discovery+ set up on Sky via TV ok but live sports not accessible via either my Sky Go app or Discovery app on my mobile. Previously the BT Sports app was great for Champions League football. I'm very disappointed to see the following message on Sky.com: 

• ***Only available if you have a BT Sport subscription from Sky. If you're a BT Sport subscriber via BT and a Sky TV customer you will not get these channels.

Why am I penalised for paying via BT? 

Looks like a commercial decision to push subscribing via Sky at a higher cost??

thanks

John 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: How to access TNTSports via Discovery mobile app when paying BT Sports for TNT Sports?

Go to solution

If you pay BT for BTSPORT\TNTSPORT then you access the sports package using the sky menu not using discovery app

You use the discovery + app on mobile to access tntsport

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: How to access TNTSports via Discovery mobile app when paying BT Sports for TNT Sports?

Go to solution

A TNT Sport subscription should come with Discovery+ access, if BT aren't providing this if you subscribe to TNT Sports via BT billing on Sky Q, then that's a BT decision.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@JohnCog as your service is provided by BT, your discovery+ service is also provided by BT. I've checked your account and confirmed you're eligible. Simply use the BT ID that you used to log into BT Sport with to activate your discovery+ account here:
www.bt.com/sport/activate-discovery-plus