cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 12

Re: Lazy TNT Sports Cant Upload Anything On Time Or Easily To Locate - UFC Events

Thanks for the swift response, so it essentially validates and confirms my point that WB is basically killing off this website and trying to eventually fully merge with the discovery + platform.

Also as a sports package member for many years i just want to clarify i understand that paid PPV's were indeed never available through the BT sport website which i understand, the big cards like when headlined with McGregor were all seperately paid and not included in the monthly package which i understand. However these were exteremely rare, i think the last one was possibly last year in UAE for the Olivera v Makachev card but dont quote me on that. All other PPV's were infact streamable through this website, the ones included in the package which was 95% of them as i have watched many over the years and very little have had to purchase anything through box office for those aformentioned reasons.

Its still around 20-30% unclear despite our communcation exchange on things like what is happening to the BT sports apps on the TV as its still listed and named as BT sport not TNT on the roku store for example, but i will just try and stick with the discovery + app for now as its the most stable and recommended in the guide you have given. When the next paid UFC PPV comes into play then i will watch on the TNT app which was formerly BT sport box office like you explained. Finally i will also try and push the message out to others i know with this monthlysports pass package as well and feel free to add anything else or correct any misunderstandings still present.

Thanks for the help. I can imagine its probably not easy for you guys at the moment with this merger & all these unforseen streaming changes.

Message 12 of 12

Re: Lazy TNT Sports Cant Upload Anything On Time Or Easily To Locate - UFC Events

The BT Sport apps will be disappearing from all platforms soon - most likely in October, subject to final approval. The web site is gradually being closed down now, with relevant parts being redirected as necessary.

(sorry for the confusion with PPV - "Pay Per View" is still used on UFC even when it's included in the subscription, despite not actually paying per view).