cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Monthly BT SPORTS PASS

Go to solution

Yet again, I wish to ensure that my Sports Monthly pass is cancelled on end of day onn 10.6. so that no renewal payment is taken on 11/6.  Imposible to do so, even your online chat line couldn't help over the weekend. Obviously, unlike before I wish to continue watching it until said date. UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL CONFERENCE LEAGUE AND CL. I say yet again as last time you cancelled it when I had this problem you cancelled the sports package before the end day of monthly pass, which meant I missed a key game. Yes you gave me my money back on that pass, can't give me back the match though. There is obviously an ongoing problem with this part of your programme, annoying and frustrating. Can someone sort this out please. If you take any funds on 11.6 I will reclaim it and I have the evidence to prove I have tried to cancel it in good time.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Monthly BT SPORTS PASS

Go to solution

Hi @Madrid14,

Thank you for posting.

If you take a look at - how to cancel BT Sport, you'll find all the details you need to cancel BT Sport.

You can cancel your pass at any time, no strings attached.

Simply log into MyBT, find BT Sport Monthly Pass and choose ‘Cancel subscription’.

When you cancel, you can carry on watching BT Sport until your 30-day viewing period expires.

You need to cancel your subscription the day before it’s due to renew at the latest. You can check when your subscription is due to renew in MyBT.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Guess you never read my original comment correctly. I am well aware how to cancel on screen via MY BT, WHEN IT WORKS. It doesn't most of the time nowadays and your online chat line couldn't or wouldn't resolve the problem.  GET YOUR IT DIVISION TO SORT OUT THE MESS. SEEMS I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS HAD THIS PROBLEM. Patronising reply 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

AND NO MODERATOR IT ISN't SOLVED>

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

This is the message that keeps appearing    

Something has gone wrong

Sorry, the cancellation has not been successful. Please try again later.
Back to homepage
Payment card fine but cancel bbox will not highlight, nor allow me to cancel.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Madrid14,

Thank you for posting back. If you send me your details, I'll be able to cancel that service for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details @Madrid14 and for taking my call.

As discussed, the sports will close off on the 11/06. If there are any problems please get back to me.

All the best

David

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Thank you so much for your help, I will always be grateful to you for sorting out the mess.

Have a lovely summer.

0 Ratings