cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Mostly Pass questions

Go to solution

Hello,

Im on the website to buy the monthly pass and I'd like to know (can't seem to find this info anywhere):

1) does the pass last 30 days and one can cancel anytime during those 30 days to avoid renewal? Because I read stuff like you need to give a month notice to cancel? doesn't add up...

2) Since BT goes straight to money page before confirming anything: If I do it today, will it last until 9th of May? How can I make sure it lasts until 10th of June (included)?

3) Im reading of ppl having issue starting the pass, since Ill need it straight away, how can I make sure I have immediate support to make this happen should there be some issues with the activation?

thanks a lot!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Mostly Pass questions

Go to solution

I'll answer using the same number system:

1 - 1 month from when you subscribe, you can then switch off the renewal and the service ends on the next billing cycle, you can also resume it it when needed.

2 - Purchase on May 11th to end the service June 10th

3 - Support is available 7 days per week, Monday to Friday 8am - 9pm & Weekends and bank holidays 8am - 8pm on 0330 1234 150, more contact options https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/technical-support/bt-sport

Message 3 of 3

Re: Mostly Pass questions

Go to solution

thanks Richie!

0 Ratings