cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

No Rugby category in Discovery+ All Sports tab?

Very curious!  I am sure it was there before.  There are other ways of navigating to the rugby content so not a show stopper.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: No Rugby category in Discovery+ All Sports tab?

@gomezz  I nearly reported this yesterday as I found it (Rugby) missing from Discovery+ App  all Sports section on BT TV Box Pro . IT was not the only sport missing. I checked again later yesterday and it had reappeared.

That was not the only irregularity at the time as the MIsc. icon in All Sport was incorrectly displayed as ALL SPORT.   That again was back to normal later.

I did check on another Discovery + app and found no irregularities.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: No Rugby category in Discovery+ All Sports tab?

Just checked and it is back on my phone app.  Though I usually navigate from the Home page TNT sports section -

On my Chromecast dongle though I have to use its native remote control to select the sport I want though I can use my Harmony universal remote for most other things (via CEC) so I sometimes navigate via the Sports Schedule tab to avoid changing the remote I am using.  Interestingly the dongle recognises REW/FF commands even though there are no buttons for those on its native remote control.

0 Ratings