cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Cancel TNT Sports

Go to solution

Does anyone know how to cancel TNT Sports subscription using MyBT?

When I try to cancel I'm redirected to Discovery+, however it is not possible to cancel using this option, and I'm redirected to BT. This is a circular problem, and there's no way to select 'cancel subscription'.

I'm on a rolling subscription, and this problem has only occurred since the change from BT Sports to TNT Sports, this is very inconvenient to say the least, and I'm not sure what to do next.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Cancel TNT Sports

Go to solution
If you have a monthly subscription paying £29.99 then you can pause the subscription via MyBT.
For any other subscription types, you need to call BT.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Simply ring them. Point out to the representative that you are leaving due mis representation.  They will NOT charge for any remaining month. TaDaaa done

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

I quoted misrepresentation but they still are charging me an extra 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

I am cancelling TNT sports but they are charging me extra 30 days plus cancellation fee. I quoted misrepresentation.  Is this correct?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Whar mis-representation has there been? Given i can't think of any it looks like the charges are correct

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Simple answer:

In their promotional material, they stated the following: "All the same sports, just a different name"

Except (as you know), none of the following are available:

No college American Football

No college American Atheletes

No college American Lacross

No college Basketball

No NHRA drag racing

No College women's football

No Professional Lacross coverage

No college or professional Frisbee matches

No American Motorcycling

No Tin Pin bowling

No Outdoor Cornhole coverage !!

No college Ice Hockey

No college baseball

No college women's softball

UFC/MMA

Pundit programmes, Post game shows.

These are the ones I can remember, so............. when I contacted BT, I stated misrepresentation because that's what they have done. Simples.

Since stopping my contract with no penality (as they are on weak grounds). I have not NOT missed TNT in anyway.

I don't want to see more German/Polish or Middle Eastern Football  on my screen. Boring as hell.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Since I'm at the computer providing the previous reply, I thought I would labour the point about misrepresentation:

Here is a statement released by TNT to the various media outlets:

“TNT Sports will present the live sports rights carried by BT Sport today, while Eurosport in the U.K & Ireland will continue to be available in the same way as it is today before being rolled into the new brand at some time in the future.”

The operative word is 'today'. It doesn't ....

As far as having to pay the £30. I can only think that as I didn't delay in my decision to cancel TNT I wasn't penalised.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution
Thank you
0 Ratings