cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Porto Arsenal. ch465

EETV EPG missing the TNT Sport Ultimate HDR Porto v Arsenal game tonight . match is broadcasting but EPG on EETV box and EETV app schedules don’t list it.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Porto Arsenal. ch465

Yeah, for a moment last night I was worried the game wasnt broadcast on that channel, but after selecting the channel anyway it was.

It just showed the "This is TNT Sports Ultimate HDR" like it does when it is just cycling the looped content when nothing live is airing. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Indeed. I thought that the picture quality on ch 465 was amazing last night. Apparently the host broadcaster was Eleven. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

I thought that actually, usually I watch on the app via my Apple TV 4K which does all the HDR stuff but the novelty of having the box and the multicast stream being 20 seconds quicker than the app stream hasnt worn off yet.

But yeah, I thought it look incredible last night and I was sitting there thinking I should go back to the app to check if its because the box looks better, but in my head I did think it probably doesnt, the game was so boring I was also thinking of opening the app on the ATV and whilst having the Box feed running and check was the throughput difference was, I never got around to it but I did check what the TV Box was pulling on its own and that was 70Mbps which is 10 more than I usually see on this channel. Sky Sports is down at 40Mbps usually and TNT Ultimate is at 60Mbps typically for Prem stuff.

Stoked someone else noticed though, I was blow away by some of the detail on the close ups as well, the Predator boots looked amazing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
Tags (1)
0 Ratings