cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Premier League Coverage 16 Dec

looks like TNT Sport isn’t covering a live Premier game next week (16 Dec).  I believe there is a complete set of Premier Leagues games that weekend so curious as to why there isn’t a TNT Sport selection. I know that over the season the number of games will be equate to the package allocation but seems strange not to have coverage.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Premier League Coverage 16 Dec

The televised games that week are in a package that Sky Sports have the broadcast rights to.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Quite simply TNT have 52 games per season, 20 of them are 2 exclusive rounds where they have all 10 games leaving 32 over the rest of the season so always going to be weeks with no games

Message 4 of 4

BT Sport’s package A was I believe for 32 games at 12:30. ( with some games moving to evening 7:45 if European midweek travel made the lunchtime KO unreasonable.)

I have looked at Sky schedules and they are not showing a 12:30 Premier League game  next Saturday rather they are showing EFL (Ipswich Norwich).

So  premier League has 38 rounds of games

We have the midweek  rounds (thought BT Sport had 2 and Amazon  2 ) and there is  split weekend  in January which complicates things and of course the final day simultaneous kickoff  round.

So seems strange that there isn’t a game on TNT Sport on 16 Dec .

0 Ratings