cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Re: Persistant IPC6023 error and no internet channels that neither tech support nor engineer can sol

Hi, I seem to have the same problem .

Had BT broadband and TV box and no problems for 6 months.

Just tried to watch BBC 1 on TV BT box now and error ipc6023. However still using the BT TV box I can login to bbc iplayer and watch BBC 1 no problem with a good Hugh definition picture.

Our Broadband is generally very fast, we are 30m from the cabinet and about 200m from the main BT exchange so I can usually download files upto 10mb/sec on my computer.

I've turned off both router and BT TV box for 30 seconds and same problem.

Any advice greatly received.

Thanks, Joe

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Persistant IPC6023 error and no internet channels that neither tech support nor engineer can sol

Hi @brummyjoe and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're having problems with the IPC6023  error message. Can you just confirm how is the TV box connected? Is it direct to the hub or via adaptors?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Our WiFi hub is located centrally in the house. It then connects to Ethernet sockets which then connect to various points in the house, one of these being the TV box, others being my PC and another TV.

So via an ethernet socket the router connect directly to TV box.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for getting back @brummyjoe .

Are you able to connect the hub directly to the box via ethernet cable for testing purposes?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings