cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 40

Re: Streaming problem through Discovery+

Go to solution

Agree 100% - was just checking the sound. It is also 5.1 on my XBox.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 40

Go to solution
Have you raised this with BT?
0 Ratings
Message 33 of 40

Go to solution

Has anyone contacted BT about this? @ByJings 

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 40

Go to solution

I haven't personally but it is widely reported on this forum and elsewhere on the internet.

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 40

Go to solution

How's your experience with tnt sports been recently on your Roku stick? On the LG app and Chromecast app the ultimate channel is really jumping and doesn't seem to be streaming in 4k at all. 

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 40

Go to solution

Smooth, seamless and wish i had one sooner. I cannot recommend one enough!

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 40

Go to solution

100% I couldn't agree more. I'm late to this thread, but 6months on from this post, NOTHING has changed, NOTHING has improved.

I wish I had understood the full impact of this horrendous attempt by Discovery to take on the BT Sports platform. The usability and functionality is absolutely shocking. BT should be ashamed of passing their product over to this. Its done nothing but tarnish their brand, because unfortunately all I can associate now is Discovery = BT = poor product, and wish I had never signed up for another year before realising the shocking truth. 

Funny how this guy...

DarrenDev

BT Sport Expert

has not responded to the call that BT should be refunding all BT Sports customers for their part in this transaction, misleading customers to believe they would be getting a like for like continuation of service. Which is clearly a fraudulent claim. Shocking all round. Will never recommend a BT product and will go out of my way to pay for other services as a consequence. 

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 40

Go to solution
I'm a tech guy - I help with tech and account issues on BT/EE services and accounts. I don't get involved with anything about the TNT Sports service, or anything related to complaints, and I won't comment on the topic you've raised @TechnicalDifficulty - that's for you to discuss with BT directly.

One thing it's worth mentioning - many hundreds of thousands of people are happy with the TNT Sports service. If you're having issues with it then you're welcome to raise them via the correct channels and agree whatever cancellation or refund you can.
Message 39 of 40

Go to solution

And you help has been invaluable to many on here, including me.

@DarrenDevwrote:
I'm a tech guy - I help with tech and account issues on BT/EE services and accounts. I don't get involved with anything about the TNT Sports service, or anything related to complaints, and I won't comment on the topic you've raised @TechnicalDifficulty - that's for you to discuss with BT directly.

One thing it's worth mentioning - many hundreds of thousands of people are happy with the TNT Sports service. If you're having issues with it then you're welcome to raise them via the correct channels and agree whatever cancellation or refund you can.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 40 of 40

Go to solution

@TechnicalDifficulty 

We are very lucky to have some experts on the community who give invaluable advice and assistance to our posters. They give their advice and often involve their colleagues and contacts in getting issues  addressed or investigated. 

The decision to enter into a joint venture with WBD and the transfer of operations of the sports channel to WBD  would be business decisions made at a high level.  At least a  period of months were allowed for the Discovery + apps to be modified/developed before the BT Sport app was withdrawn.

There have been several announcements and communications from the official BT departments about the transition.

If you are disappointed with the outcome there are the standard reporting and complaints processes.  

Even during the lifespan of the BT Sport app there were times due to the number of different devices each with their  own upgrade and support timelines that issues arose and many were addressed.