cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

TNT Sport Multiscreen

How do I upgrade TNT Sport to Multiscreen so I can watch on my Sky Q mini boxes?  I can’t find an option anywhere in the upgrades options?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: TNT Sport Multiscreen

If you can't find it in MyBT, ring up and it's a 2nd box subscription.

From the UK

0330 1234 150

From outside the UK

+44 150 174 7714

Monday to Friday 8am - 9pm

Weekends and bank holidays 8am - 8pm

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@Nathanhopowrote:

How do I upgrade TNT Sport to Multiscreen so I can watch on my Sky Q mini boxes?  I can’t find an option anywhere in the upgrades options?

If you are paying BT for access to TNT Sports then you can watch live and on demand content on any Sky Q mini through the Discovery+ app, as access is included in your subscription, you just need to activate it.

If you are paying Sky for access to TNT Sports then multiroom is included in the price.

Paying BT for multiroom or multiscreen access on Sky is incredibly expensive and entirely unnecessary.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 4 of 6

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I have the Discovery+ App, however this runs 60-90 seconds behind, and I don’t like delayed watching Live Sport.  Concerning it being “incredibly expensive and entirely unnecessary”, that is subjective and I’d like to know the full cost implication to make my own decision.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

You do you boo as my teenager would say.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 6 of 6

@Nathanhopowrote:

Concerning it being “incredibly expensive and entirely unnecessary”, that is subjective and I’d like to know the full cost implication to make my own decision.

£6 per month, if you have the HD addon, you'll get the HD content on both boxes included with the 2nd box subscription.

0 Ratings