cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

TNT Sport

Used to get the basic TNT package as BT Sport with our BT Broadband.

Is the basic TNT sport (TNT 1 to 4) now only available with an additional subscription? I have the Discovery App but am constantly asked to upgrade/buy in order to watch any sport.

Have spent a fruitless hour probing 'My BT' which has proved, as ever, useless and a form of information - just get prompted to upgrade or buy extra.

Sick to death of BT

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: TNT Sport

BT Sport was only ever free with BT broadband for the first 2 years of its existence. Charges were introduced for the beginning of the 2015/16 football season which coincided with BT Sport taking over the rights for the Champions League.

If you have BT broadband you can upgrade to Discovery Plus Premium to get the sport for £20pm on a 30 day contract which is a considerable saving on the full price.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Yup - been there, done that, gone round and round in circles thanks. I finally found my way onto the Discovery Plus scenario

The DiscoveryPlus App is USELESS on my smart TV, constantly buffering. No other Apps on the TV have that issue. Disc+ App on mobile (same network) no problem.

So it appears TNT is still part of my BT Broadband package without any additional subscriptions

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Best keep quiet then. 🤐

Message 6 of 7

Not true actually - after a great deal of to-ing and fro-ing I found I still have it as part of the BT deal - just none of the premium stuff (Eurosport etc)
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Customers who had BT Sport Lite back then, still have it now. It'll be removed (and can't be re-added) if any changes are made to the TV or Sport subscription on the account.