cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

TNT on Sky (via BT)

Go to solution

Hello Guys,

Just a quick one, I currently have the TNT Sport on Sky package with you (£30.99) per month.

This is where you pay BT for the subscription but entered your viewing card number to activate it on your Sky Box.

Due to some satellite issues I’ve upgraded to Sky Stream since then, and whilst they were able to activate TNT on my stream box for now, there is a chance I end up leaving to pursue cheaper TV deals in the future, or losing access as I refresh my contract with Sky.

If so, I’d likely need to be using the Discovery Plus app for most of my TNT access going forward - with that in mind, how many log ins are you allowed on your account if you’re on the TNT with Sky subscription?

Currently I might watch with the lads by logging in on a champions league night whilst the missus watches it at home on the Sky box, but obviously if i ever change package she’d need to be logged in in Discovery too whilst im out watching it round one of the lads houses? 

Would we still be alright doing that? 

Thought it was worth me knowing before I make any TV changes etc.

Separate question….not sure if you know the answer but what HDR format is native to Discovery Plus app TNT Sport? As I understood it, BT Sport was HDR10 and Sky was HLG- any idea what TNT is now the switch to Discovery has taken place?

Cheers!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: TNT on Sky (via BT)

Go to solution

As far as I know its 2 simultaneous streams, although that doesnt stop more than 2 devices logging in, its just you can only use two streams at once.

Its HDR10 on Discovery Plus App.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings