cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Discovery+ Olympics catch up tip

I am being very selective about what sports and events I am watching.  Last week was all about the Rugby Sevens and now concentrating on the athletics track events (I find field events a bit of a bore).

Worked out that by watching the non-broadcast live coverage via the app that it has event markers on the play bar timeline which makes it very easy to tab from one event of interest to the next. So look for the version of the coverage which does not have the E1/2 logo on it - the two are usually next to each other in the menu.

This is one case where these markers are actually useful without acting as spoilers as happens when used for goals, tries and wickets in coverage of other sports.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Discovery+ Olympics catch up tip

For some reason this only works in the app on my Chromecast dongle and does not work in the app on my Youview box (4000T) which doesn't show the play bar event markers. Can anyone explain why?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Which sport are you watching.

According to WBD 

**Sports covered by in-app timeline markers include Beach Volleyball, Volleyball, Handball, Tennis, Football, Rugby Sevens, Athletics, Swimming, Track Cycling, Boxing, Basketball and Artistic Gymnastics.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

I am watching the athletics morning/evening sessions.
0 Ratings