cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 27

Re: TNT sport’s Ultimate URL Error -1002

Indeed it is my friend! You shalt buy a new ATV after all.

There must have been so many people reporting it, even if we did get **bleep** responses back I’m sure it landed somewhere!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
Message 22 of 27

Ha yes this saves me 180 quid. Which will make the poor people at Octopus energy happy. As I can now continue to fund their CEOs extravagant lifestyle with my spare money while I freeze my butt off while watching the game in UHD.. . 😀

Was obviously something discoveries end I reckon some genius deleted part of the URL.. 

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 27

Yup definitely something their end, why the traffic is different from a 3rd Gen ATV and a 1st Gen I’ll never know!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 27

Hopefully won’t happen again we’ll see though.

Take care Enjoy the game. 

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 27

Nothing much new to add to the discussion other than to say it happened to me yesterday during the Wolves Spurs match using a 2nd gen Apple TV, so it doesn’t look like it’s fixed from where I’m sitting sadly.
Thanks @Sirpostsalot and @naylor2006 for saving me hours of investigation at my end. You’ve both posted really useful information  👍

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 27

No problem!

Ah **bleep**, that sucks, unable to verify if my 3rd gen works as I didn’t watch that game yesterday.

its the international break now so won’t be watching much TNT at all, hope its fixed for the next round of CL fixtures as this is my break and butter week day entertainment!

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 27

Missed that game, sick of seeing Tottenham on tv if I’m honest.. feels like I pay for a Tottenham season pass.. lol.. Anyway I’m assuming the problem is back again. Haven’t tested yet will try replay later and post results. 

Obviously a problem with the discovery server. This is take over of BT sport has been a shambles really. Itsss a new name… No watching the game… 

0 Ratings