cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

TNT sports missing from my discovery plus

Go to solution

Good evening

I've Activated my links for now and netflix and the discovery plus for tnt sport's but my internet goes live on Monday but I'm using my other supplier till then...

The issue is that although the discovery has my BT pass listed it won't let me use the tnt sports although I can view Eurosport and animal planet...

I seem to have a free sky pass that was for basic discovery but I phoned sky and they have no active pass on the old closed account...

I'm really puzzled as I was told at sign up could use it to view the football but I can't seem to be able too it's a huge issue as I feel I've been misssold the package.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: TNT sports missing from my discovery plus

Go to solution
Looking at your account now, it looks like you re-activated the subscription again this morning, and it now includes access to sport. Is that correct?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Good evening yes I used the link that was advised but it seems the old free sky pass is still there but that wasn't for the premium package so I'm asking them to remove it but having no joy as I called sky & there saying it was removed when I left sky...

So it seems to be an issue as it doesn't let me view the tnt sports sometimes as I think the old free sky pass is sometimes over riding the premium BT pass at times.

But thank you for sorting it out although there's obviously 2 passes is sky free & the proper BT one.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution
It shouldn't be an issue having both passes on the same account - it's very common, with so many people already having an account from Sky.
Are you still seeing intermittent failure since reactivation?
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Good evening yes I used the link that was advised but it seems the old free sky pass is still there but that wasn't for the premium package so I'm asking them to remove it but having no joy as I called sky & there saying it was removed when I left sky...

So it seems to be an issue as it doesn't let me view the tnt sports sometimes as I think the old free sky pass is sometimes over riding the premium BT pass at times.

But thank you for sorting it out although there's obviously 2 passes is sky free & the proper BT o

ne.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hello

Yes sometimes I can view the tnt sports but sometimes it's showing the old sky free pass...

I understand it's a issue so many people have had looking at the forum...

I can't believe that discovery can't simply either over ride the settings to remove or disable the old sky pass in this day & age.

I'm wondering how it will work on Monday via the BT pro box.

As the equipment has arrived today. So just the broadband to be fully switched back on as the other broadband goes off on Monday via virgin media.

So although I've set the bt pro box up via virgin WiFi I understand that it won't be all bells and whistles till it's on the BT broadband.

Again thank you so much for all the very helpful advice your all amazing on here I find it very reassuring that help is always available & very much appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution
You're the first person I've seen mention that it intermittently fails. The other cases have all been where the BT pass hadn't been activated yet.
I'd appreciate it if you could email me again the next time it happens - with the exact time that it happened. I'll then ask the discovery+ team to investigate what went wrong.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hello

Yes it's rather strange as yesterday when I called BT I could see Euro sports but not tnt sports so that was on the app but I've got the discovery app on Amazon cube & I've got tnt 1 on and it's running fine as is the BT TV app and again I can see the tnt sports on there again the picture quality is very good on the Amazon cube discovery app but not so hot in BT TV app but I'm guessing it's SD on the BT TV app...

Yes I certainly will keep you updated & again really appreciate everything everyone has done so far.

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Good evening

I can't get the discovery app to log me in via the BT pro box now?

Again it's only showing the old free sky subscription...

It's a nightmare this.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution
I've had reports of the app on some platforms "forgetting" the sports subscription. Logging out fixes it, and so does switching to a different profile and back again. Could you please give that a go @roger4269?
0 Ratings