cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 161 of 213

Re: Take your seat for TNT Sports

@Bond_1337wrote:
I re-subscribed before that. And was then promised no changes to content. How do I get a reduction in price due to reduction in live content?

You can’t.

“Content is subject to change” is a standard clause in the terms and conditions of every provider, from BT to Sky to Netflix to Disney+.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 162 of 213

@ozsat  You mentioned  in earlier post that BT and Sky didn’t opt do replays of PL games in UHD?

The full Replay for yesterday’s Arsenal v Forest programming including the UHD  version  is available on discovery+ app this morning.

Message 163 of 213

Quick observation:  The on-demand replay of Arsenal v Forest in HDR on the Discovery+ app has lip sync issues whereas the HD version has no such issues. Picture quality on the HD version is very good indeed. Personally I'm happy to settle with HD as long as the picture quality remains as is for the rest of the season, especially as I sub direct to Sky for Now Sport which obviously is 'only' HD as well. I think my days of being an 'HDR snob' have been and gone 😄

Message 164 of 213

I’ve been round to try and help my elderly neighbour who’s also fairly hard of hearing this afternoon. He’s had BT Sport on Sky via BT for many years and also used the BT Sport app to Chromecast to his other tv in the conservatory. Although he’s aware that BT Sport has now become TNT Sports, he was completely unaware that the BT Sport app will be closing in October and needs to set up access via Discovery+. Unfortunately he is unable to access his account via MyBT as he is unable to remember his password and does not seem to be able to access his email either. Is there a direct number that he could call to speak to someone who would be able to untangle this for him please?

0 Ratings
Message 165 of 213

Hi @Brucemeister5 and thanks for posting.

Our customer servie guys should be able to sort this out. You can get them at Contact BT | Call us or chat online | BT Help.

Cheers

David

Message 166 of 213

If I look at

https://www.bt.com/sport/watch/tv-guide

I see the next premier league game   Man City v Newcastle  being promoted  as being at 12:30 on 19 August. The Match is actually an 8pm KO.

0 Ratings
Message 167 of 213

I have activated and logged onto Discovery plus app and have BT Big Sport package but cannot get TNT Sport on Discovery Plus. Discovery Plus support say the problem is with BT. Interestingly MyBT web page says I need to activate Discovery Plus and when I try it says there is an issue. I seem to be going round in circles.

0 Ratings
Message 168 of 213

I don’t know if it is related to your problem @Chequerdan  but most of this evening this message has been displayed on some BT a web pages.

discovery+ activations

We're making a few changes to our systems. If you can't see the discovery+ activation button in My BT, please try again in 30 minutes.

0 Ratings
Message 169 of 213

Interesting, perhaps something is going on. We have activated Discovery plus  but BT button still shows activate but when you press it, it says oops sorry there is a problem or words to that effect.

0 Ratings
Message 170 of 213

Slightly misleading wording (in my opinion) in the message on bt.com - it can take 30 minutes for the system to show a discovery+ entitlement after changing your BT TV subscription, so that message has been added (for everyone) to cover those who are trying to activate too soon.