cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Tnt sports on discovery plus Premier League

Hello, 

Does anyone know if premier league matches are on demand the same day on Saturdays? (Using the app)

I was hoping to watch games in the evening due to work and the 3pm blackout.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Tnt sports on discovery plus Premier League

My experience of other sport events is that they are made available to to watch via the Discovery+ app very soon after they are broadcast/streamed live. And note that you can chase play currently live streams by up to three hours.

In other words, a helluva lot better than than the patchy availability on the old BT Sport app - even more so as the catch up content is not plastered with spoilers on Discovery+.

Message 3 of 3

Re: Tnt sports on discovery plus Premier League

I guess you dont because you are posting here but if its an option to get EETV you'll get yourself a box then you can record the games.

I'm kinda in a similar situation, I cant always watch the kick offs live due to family plans or whatever, particularly the 1630 super sunday, so I record them on the EETV Box. I'm not advocating getting EETV specifically or trying to sell it to you but it has been a super handy for me and definitely a selling point.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings