cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

UCL qualifiers

I'm trying to watch the live qualifiers but I keep getting error  EP201 but i can't find out what that means 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: UCL qualifiers

EP201 means an error at our end unfortunately - looks like a scheduling error.
For future reference, instead of trying to select the match on the home screen, switch across to the Live tab (in the mobile app) or the Channels tab (in the large screen app) and watch the channel directly instead.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Not sure there were any UCL matches on BT sport today  - I think at one time there were some digital exclusives appearing and disappearing in some of the  (BT Sport) schedules.

Message 4 of 7

Well spotted @zulu17. I can tell from our logs that an event appeared in the app, and caused EP201 when anyone attempted to launch it. So it sounds like a rogue event was added to the client data feed, but not added to our back end.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

I think somebody at BT had mistakenly started adding the Qualifiers to the online schedules.

I don't think BT have the package rights at the Qualifiers stage as you may remember Premier Sports would carry the games for Scottish team for the past couple of seasons.

This season the Welsh teams are being shown live on S4C and S4C Clic.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Yes @ozsat . It links into other website that list live football. 

I hope someone at BT can just de list the qualifiers? Would hopefully take 10 mins? 

And in 24-25 Prime get first pick on Tue so someone will need to remove all games as live 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

The UCL qualifiers that are currently in progress would require additional rights agreements either with the involved club(s) or potentially  with those companies that they have sold on their rights to. So additonal costs for the coverage and for getting the coverage. Not surprising that with the launch of the TNT Sports brand next week that some matches seem to be appearing on the main (TNT Sport) linear channels.