cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: UFC Vera vs Sandhagen

Unfortunately the proper recording of the event failed due to a technical fault. The editors were informed straight away, and a special extended highlights programme was provided instead which includes the fight in full - check out the UFC section of the app, under the "Catch up" heading. Jump to 2 hours 13 minutes in to view 47 minutes of coverage of that fight.

We can only apologise for the inconvenience caused - this is the first time this failure has occurred, and couldn't easily have been predicted. We know what needs to happen to prevent it happening again.

Message 12 of 18

Well at least I can see the fight now, so that’s something
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 18

i recorded it on my BT box and watched the full event without noticing any issues

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 18

You know what needs to happen to prevent it happening again do you? This aged well
Message 15 of 18

You sure figured it out. Good job stopping it from happening again...
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 18

I don't know the cause of last night's failure yet, but I can say with 100% certainty that it's not the same as last time.
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

Same or not. Thats not really the point. Its just a poorly ran service. No way you can defend it as a professional or well thought out service. It really feels like an afterthought. No doubt lots of people work hard but clearly things are work and even when do its still bad. 

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 18

Where’s the main card gone of adesanya vs perieira? BT Sport baws up logged again. UFC is the only sport I watch on the app, there have been countless problems and missing main events and spoiling results is just not good enough. Any recompense being of offered? Where can a formal complaint be lodged?  

Tags (3)
0 Ratings