cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Urgent Assistance Needed: Persistent Charges for Unwanted BT Sport Service

BT Sport charges have been consistently appearing on our bill despite never being purchased or utilized. Despite multiple attempts to cancel over the phone, we haven't made any progress. There seems to be no clear avenue for filing a complaint. We're seeking assistance from Executive Customer Relations via email. This ongoing issue has resulted in over £500 in charges for a service that was never desired or accessed.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Urgent Assistance Needed: Persistent Charges for Unwanted BT Sport Service

this is a customer help customer forum and your post does not go to BT.  are you now dealing with executive level complaints?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Urgent Assistance Needed: Persistent Charges for Unwanted BT Sport Service

I was in contact with Executive Customer complaints last week. I received a reply to my initial email within a few hours. They told me that they aim to reply within 48 hours and I received a phone call within that time. 

0 Ratings