cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

(WN103) - Error message when on web browser

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but, I get the following error message when trying to open the TV guide page on the website "https://www.bt.com/sport/watch/tv-guide" stating "There’s been a problem
Sorry, there's been a problem. Please try again. (WN103)". I get this on multiple browsers on multiple computers and almost seems random as to whether the page will work or not. It only seems to be this page that presents the error as if i select the watch live options i can view the channels.

I have tried searching for this error code and cant find anything on it so looking for any help available as to solving what causes this.

Many Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: (WN103) - Error message when on web browser

It's not in my list either, so I've asked the dev to provide information.
When you select watch live, does the programme information appear?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hello, 

I get the information for the currently live program yes and can watch the shows, it is the one page that I linked containing the guide that I recieve the error message on.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Ok so it looks like there's an intermittent issue with the configuration for that TV guide - sometimes it fails to load, causing the error you see.
We're not sure why it's affecting you 100% of the time though.
Could you please try going to https://www.player.bt.com/#/livetv/schedule?filter=Sport - this uses the same configuration, but should provide more information if it fails.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hello,

Its not 100% of the time, it will go through phases where that page will work followed by hours or it sending that message for example the page is working correctly on one machine (which had the issue earlier) but is still not on another.

When i use that link it launches but i howed recieve "Sorry, there's been a problem. Please try again. (WM001)" when selecting a channel to view. I am only tryign to used the main BT sport channels which I have a subscription too through EE.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Ok thanks - you'll not be entitled to watch on the BT TV web site with an EE subscription, however I just wanted to see if the TV guide loaded.
Now that I know it's intermittent for you, I can only apologise and say we're now aware and investigating.