cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Watch TNT Sports in EU?

Can someone please clarify if it's possible to stream TNT Sports (through a browser) in the EU? The help pages on TNT Sports suggest so but other sources are unclear.

Thanks

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Watch TNT Sports in EU?

TNT/BT sport only has broadcasting rights in UK.  you may get it using VPN with uk address

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

An impact of Brexit means that the EU law that previously permitted this  no longer applies.

This article may be helpful in explaining 

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2021/jan/10/uk-tv-streaming-sport-eu-sky-amazon-netflix-bt-...

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Thank you. I expected as much, but the below exists in the TNT Sports help pages so it suggests that streaming within the EU should work!

Image 19-08-2023 at 14.32.JPG

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

obviously the pages have not been updated and should have been as per @zulu17  link

@DarrenDev 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Hi @sharrison98 I'm sorry that information is incorrect and should have been updated after the UK left the EU. Can you post the URL of the help page that you found that on and I'll raise this to be corrected?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Hi @NeilO 

URL below, the section is at the bottom of the page, thanks

https://www.bt.com/help/tnt-sports/fix-problem/fix-tnt-sports-player-errors

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Thanks @sharrison98 I'll highlight that now. 

Neil

0 Ratings