cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Who is using BT sport - device list?

Go to solution

Hi - how can I see which devices are currently using BT sport on TV/Mobile/Tablet etc? And lso to see a history of which devices have been using BT sport and when. Many Thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Who is using BT sport - device list?

Go to solution

I don't think you can. If you think someone is using your account, I'd suggest changing the password.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

The BTtv device list is available to view and shows you the two or four registered devices - but the BT Sport list is different and not available.

I think it is still correct that for BT Sport only two devices can be used at once even if you have a four devices in BTtv.

Also remember that when a device is disconnected it can take several minutes for BT Sport devices to get that information and allow a third device in.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
TV has a fixed list of devices that can be registered at any one time, and one change can be made every 30 days. This is required by the film studios.

BT Sport has a maximum 2 devices at any one time - this is real-time, and the slot is freed as soon as the video is stopped. As soon as the device stops streaming, we forget it - thus why it's not possible to view a list of recent devices. If a device doesn't stop cleanly (e.g. crashes or loses connection) it can take a few minutes for that slot to release itself.
The only way that a device history can be viewed is from our access logs. This is a time consuming task that is only done when there's a dispute about an account.
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Despite changing my password and not giving it to anyone else, I still keep finding myself frozen out of my BT Sport account mid-programme with an error message about too many streams running at the same time.

Why can't I just be able to view a list of devices that are connected to it, the same way I can with NowTV? It's really unhelpful and always happens in the middle of live sport. 

0 Ratings