Message 61 of 92

Re: bt sports app on windows

Go to solution

Its not this weekend!

0 Ratings
Message 62 of 92

Go to solution

Sorry for the slow update on this one - it's taken a while for us to get something that worked reliably.

We're almost there - we now have a test web player up and running which automatically optimises quality based on device capability (in addition to bandwidth). The only outstanding bug we have now is that we can't tell when the video is buffering, but we hope to get that fix in the next day or so.

If anyone wants to help us test the new player, please send me a DM and I'll reply with the link.

Assuming everything tests OK, we hope to put the new player live next week.

0 Ratings
Message 63 of 92

Go to solution

Thanks for this information. I'll probably give the web pages a go to see if the feed works okay, but I'm finding that the Chromecast I bought works really well with my mobile, so I'll probably stick with that for now.

0 Ratings
Message 64 of 92

Go to solution

Would be happy to trial the player if you would send me the link. Thanks. 

0 Ratings
Message 65 of 92

Go to solution
I'd like to test the new player, if you could send me the link please.
0 Ratings
Message 66 of 92

Go to solution

Hi @DarrenDev, please could you send me a link to the test player? (I tried using your DM link above but it doesn't seem to work for me). Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 67 of 92

Go to solution

Tried the test web player yesterday for the Arsenal Spurs game. The 10 mins prematch was absolutely fine. No blurring etc. 30 secs into the game itself and the picture froze every 10 secs, whilst audio was ok. I left it for about 10 mins with no improvement. I was going to put it down to using a relatively slow 11mbs connection via a powerline set up, but thought I would try the standard web link before going through the rigmarole of using Bluestacks. Ironically, this worked very well. No buffering or blurring and performed similar to the old App. Very strange!  

0 Ratings
Message 68 of 92

Go to solution

I watched the football yesterday on laptop and quality was much better. Buffering for seconds now and then but overall much better.

0 Ratings
Message 69 of 92

Go to solution

Watched (or tried to watch) the United game tonight and it was awful. Tried the Roma v Real Betis and that was fine. What's happening BT ?

0 Ratings
Message 70 of 92

Go to solution
United game was full HD - 1080p50.
Real Betis was just HD - 1080p25.
Same issue as already mentioned - your PC can't keep up. The updated player still isn't ready I'm afraid.
0 Ratings