cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

tnt and Apple TV box

Go to solution

Issue with the sports on Apple TV box since TNT update. Works on some TNT channels but Contact Provider message on other TNT channels. Works fine on Apple phone and iPad .

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: tnt and Apple TV box

Go to solution
What channels don't work?
What BT TV or BT Sport subscription do you have?
If you're a BT TV subscriber without a sports package, you'll only get the basic discovery+ subscription, without any sports channels included.
If you have a sport subscription from BT then it should include access to all channels in the discovery+ app.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

I have VIP package. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

I have deleted discovery plus app and then signed in again and all seems good at the moment.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution
Thanks for confirming - signing out and then in again was my next suggestion, as we've manually fixed a lot of profiles in the last 24 hours that were broken.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

issue still there. TNT channels work sometimes but then shows Contact Provider. Have noticed on that screen scroll back to previous programme and that displays watch live, but clicking that shows error. This problem also occurs on Eurosport channel. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution
What if you kill the app and launch it again? Does that solve it?
(https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/tv/atvbbcec4f4e/tvos in case you don't know how)
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

That sorts the issue until the next programme starts then the contact provider screen comes up again. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution
OK great, so that confirms it's a bug in the app and not with the account.
In which case, I'm afraid you're going to need to ask Discovery for help with this issue. You can contact them at support@discovery.plus
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Killing the app does the job it seems so a small nuisance than a major issue .  Didn’t know you could kill or tidy the apps like that on the Apple TV so learnt something from this episode.