cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Sport Contract

Hi all!,   Just last week we renewed our Broadband  with BT and swapped a mobile contract from BT Mobile to EE, at the same time the advisor  we spoke to asked about our TV contract (not due to expire until early August), which is currently BT Sport with add ons of Now Entertainment and HD/Now Boost, i said i would want to renew with the same products,  and as everything apart from BT Sport are add ons, it was the sport pack i was more concerned about, he looked at it, and said as we are on a good price at the moment for Sport, not to change it and leave it roll on.  When i check the price for BT Sport on the website, it seems slightly more expensive than what we are paying, so i guess our price will go up if i do not renew nearer the time and do what the advisor said and just leave it roll on?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Sport Contract

@GarryJwrote:

so i guess our price will go up if i do not renew nearer the time and do what the advisor said and just leave it roll on?

Not always, some existing customers get decent deals that last forever, if you sign up early and BT charge new customers more, you're usually ok
Check your bill, does it show a discount on the TV/Sport part ? if it does then that discount stops being applied once the minimum term ends, if not which is what I think will happen, you'll pay the same rate until you change the package.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Sport Contract

Hi, Thanks for the reply, no mention on my bill of any discount being applied to BT Sport, i was just wondering if i had to recontract that part of my TV package, as i said, the advisor said to leave it alone as he felt it was a much better price than anything he could offer, so just keep it rolling at the same deal.

0 Ratings