cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Cancelling a Now TV monthly sports pass early?

Go to solution

I took out a Now TV monthly sports pass on Saturday.  Can anyone confirm that if I cancel through the BT web site now that I will continue to have access for the rest of the month up to the renewal date on 22nd November?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Cancelling a Now TV monthly sports pass early?

Go to solution

Yes you will do, it's a monthly pass that you've paid for

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @gomezz, I've checked, and Can I Cancel My BT Sport Monthly Pass does say:

Yes, you can cancel your pass at any time, no strings attached.
Simply log into MyBT, find BT Sport Monthly Pass and choose ‘Cancel subscription’.
When you cancel, you can carry on watching BT Sport until your 30-day viewing period expires.
You need to cancel your subscription the day before it’s due to renew at the latest. You can check when your subscription is due to renew in MyBT.

Cheers 

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks. I was sure it was supposed to but concerned that the system would **bleep** up.

TBH I was surprised that when I took out the monthly sub through the Now TV web site that it said BT would be handling it as I am sure I have done this before without this happening - or is that only for day passes?

Another surprise was that it is allowing me to record the Sky sports channels (although only in SD and the live app stream is better quality). Is this also something that has been changed recently?

Thinking back, I last used a monthly rolling Now TV sub last football season cancelling in May or June.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

One of the bonuses of subscribing to NOW channels via BT TV is that you have the ability to record. I find that the live Sky Sports via the app channels without Boost are unawatchable, so it’s interesting that you find them to be better than the SD channels via the EPG. Presumably you don’t have the HD/Boost add-on.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
No. I have HD for the BT Sport channels only.
0 Ratings