cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

NOW TV Account Details

Go to solution

I have Now TV as part of my BT package & can watch on my BT box, Unfortunately I have no idea either what email address is associated with it other than it is wrong or the password.  Therefore I can't change my password. I do know the Now TV account name but that trying to change just sends an email I never receive.

Can anyone help, Thanks

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: NOW TV Account Details

Go to solution

Hi @alistairfox, sorry you're having a problem activating the Now account. Have you been able to access the Now account ok previously? Or have you just recently added this service?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

My BT TV box is logged in to Now TV & has been since I got it. I  am just unable to use it on another device or change/set password.

The MY BT portal also sometimes prompt me to set my Now TV password so I suspect it has never been set.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @alistairfox,

When you originally set up NOW with us, you should have received an email that allowed you to set up access for their app.

Have you still got that email?

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi@DanielS 

Below is a screenshot from the only (that I am aware of) email I received regarding this.

I presume I clicked on the create password link & at some point entered a wrong/ non existing email address.

alistairfox_0-1684951902841.png

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

@alistairfox thanks for getting back to us. What happens if you click on that link to create a password?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

I get the following screen, I enter my username which I can get from My Now TV Account on my BT box.

alistairfox_1-1684959646627.png

I then get to the following but never get an email on any of my email accounts (including junk folders)

alistairfox_2-1684959775491.png

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks for posting back @alistairfox

Sorry for the confusion.  We can double check everything for you from here and help get this sorted.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @alistairfox, thanks for getting in touch and glad you're now able to access the Now app ok.

cheers

John