cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Olympic coverage

Go to solution

Forgetting Eurosport 1 and Eurosport 2 - will BT be provide any of the extra Eurosport channels being provided for the Olympic coverage?

Sky will be adding Eurosport 4 through to Eurosport 9 - while VirginMedia seem to be doing something similar.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Olympic coverage

Go to solution

Eurosport 3 through to Eurosport 9 and Eurosport 3 HD through to Eurosport 9 HD have been added and are available via channels 394-400 for SD and 401-407 for HD.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Super - just the 4K channel missing.

@brizzlechriswrote:

Eurosport 3 through to Eurosport 9 and Eurosport 3 HD through to Eurosport 9 HD have been added and are available via channels 394-400 for SD and 401-407 for HD.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

As these channels also available for those who are still on the old tv pack?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

I am seeing an issue with the EPG guide on both BT TV box and the guide  on BT TV app when if you select the HD/HD&ULTRA filter  the channels 404 to 407 (Eurosport  6 to 9 HD are not being picked up under the filter) but do appear in the ALL CHANNELS and Sport filters,.

Probable data error. would be good to have it corrected.

A further issue is that currently the channels are playing a   Helpful description of what content they will be showing together with the start time of the first broadcast. So for example Eurosport 5  says  the best of football during the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Starts Wednesday 21st at 10.30 am. 
HOWEVER  looking at the EPG guide it starts at 9:30am  … I suspect that some confusion between European time and UK time has occurred. Again it would be good to have this corrected.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Eurosport 3 HD  channel 401 seems to be lacking in sound all the other extra channels are working OK sound and picture.. Anyone else have this problem.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Now watching Eurosport 5 Hd and getting the commentary from the Diving. I know footballers do dive a lot but I haven’t even seen a foul yet.🤣🤣🤣🤣

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

I did briefly check this morning  at 9am and I experienced  cycling commentary at the start of the men's soccer match on one of the extra Eurosport HD channels. That corrected itself after a few minutes. 

0 Ratings