cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Sky and Amazon new multi year deal = NOW TV on Fire TV devices and vice versa

Those of you on the new flexible BT TV packages will be able to access the NOW TV app on Amazon Fire TV sticks from today, with Prime Video arriving on NOW TV devices as well due to a deal finally being struck between Sky and Amazon.

More details here: Sky Q Get Amazon Prime Video as NOW TV App Hops on Fire TV 

This does make the 4K Fire TV stick a steal to be honest, especially if you wanted TV in another room or something portable to take with you as you can now access (assuming you have a subscription), in no particular order:

1. BT Sport
  2. BT TV
  3. NOW TV
  4. Netflix
  5. Prime Video
  6. BritBox
  7. Apple TV +
  8. Discovery+
  9. Disney+
  10. iPlayer
  11. ITVHub
  12. All4
  13. Demand5
  14. UKTVPlay
  15. TV Player
————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | BT TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Sky and Amazon new multi year deal = NOW TV on Fire TV devices and vice versa

Not sure of the Wow! factor in this news. I have always been able to do this on my tablet / smartphone casting to a Chromecast dongle to access both Now TV and Prime Video as well as all of the other usual streaming services.

The one feature the Chromecast dongle does not have which I would like is the ability to chase-play live streams.  Does the Firestick let you do this with its in-built apps?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Sky and Amazon new multi year deal = NOW TV on Fire TV devices and vice versa

I still don't know why Amazon don't include their Fire Tablets too, as Youtube and Now TV isn't available neither are Apple TV, Discovery + and Britbox.

Message 4 of 5

It's good news for Sky Q customers. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

It's nice of Sky to catch up after over a year..

0 Ratings