cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

£6 BT TV entertainment offer

Go to solution

I know a similar question has already been asked and answered but that doesn't answer my question hence me raising the subject again.

Maybe it's just my suspicious mind (no, my real name is not Elvis), but the wording of the £6 TV offer seems a little vague to me. Am I right in thinking that the £6 holds good for the full 24 months or is that just an introductory offer which is subject to being reverted to the full price within the 24 month term.  (I hope that makes sense).

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: £6 BT TV entertainment offer

Go to solution

If you look carefully, it does say:

"That includes fast, reliable broadband, Netflix and NOW Entertainment (RRP £9.99 p/m) all for just £6 until 2023. £34.99 a month from month 4."

So only three months.

Richard

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @barnpiece and thanks for the response but I looked before posting the question and I didn't see that anywhere.

This is what I see when I go onto 'Your Offers'

As you can see it does actually state "now £6 for 24 months" but I'm from the 'If it seems too good to be true' school hence my question.

TV Offer.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

It’s £6 per month for 24 months for existing broadband customers, subject to the usual annual price rise.

You can add add-ons if you wish, but if you used the flexible option to move to say, Big Sport, then you would not be able to move back to Entertainment at the discounted price, the standard rate would apply.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

@barnpiecewrote:

If you look carefully, it does say:

"That includes fast, reliable broadband, Netflix and NOW Entertainment (RRP £9.99 p/m) all for just £6 until 2023. £34.99 a month from month 4."

So only three months.

Richard

You're looking at the new customer price which includes 3 months free line/BB, that is why it increases from month 4.

@Les-Gibson  is an existing BB customer, so it's just the BT TV element that they are adding, yes it's £6 for 24 months, subject to the annual increases in March each year, it would only change if you switched packages to say Big Sport, then switching back might not offer you the same discounted Entertainment package.

Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Many Thanks to all who took the time to answer

Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

How did I not get the “Accepted Solution” for that one? 🤣 #jealous

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Sorry about that @stereohaven

Two good replies from both yourself and @-Richie- making it difficult to choose which was best so I resolved the matter in time honoured fashion and I'm afraid the coin landed wrong side up from your point of view. 😀

Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

@stereohavenwrote:

How did I not get the “Accepted Solution” for that one? 🤣 #jealous

You can have the next one mate 👍

Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

As a matter of interest, are there 'special' existing customers that get offered this because I've been a BT BB and TV customer for years and every offer I've received just seems to be a means of increasing what I pay?

0 Ratings