cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Sport Kids. WWE

I assume it is a data error but I noticed that  some WWE programming I has a PRIMARYTITLE of  BT sport Kids  , examples being  future programmes WWE raw highlights  7am BT Sport 1HD (3rd June) , WWE Friday Night Smackdown  midnight (4 June)  . this is also reflected in the on demand programming.

If you do a Search on BT TV   On the BT TV box or the BT TV app for “BT Sport Kids” you will see  what I mean ,  Also if you select the upcoming programming in the EPG and then i(nfo)  it will show the incorrect primary titles.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sport Kids. WWE

The RAW and Smackdown highlights are heavily edited by WWE to make them family friendly, so that's probably why they're tagged as kids.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I suspect the WWE programming is the most edited on the BT Sport channels. It is actually unwatchable for the die hard fan after the child friendly edits.

The only way to ensure the full version is to record it live.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@ozsat the highlights packages are put together by WWE I believe but WWE is extremely tame and family oriented anyway, certainly in comparison to AEW and other promotions 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

It is I believe  probably a simple error in the Primary Title of 2 WWE programs  , nothing to do with tagging or the editing  approach  of WWE.

0 Ratings