cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT TV Essential

Go to solution

Used to have BT Essential just with basic Freeview. Now been told I have to have NOW TV included. Is this true?

Thx

Tony

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT TV Essential

Go to solution

Hi @Flipflop96,

If you no longer have BT Essential then we would be offering a package that came with NOW.

Check out https://www.bt.com/tv/packages as it will show you what packages we have available for you.

Thanks
DanielS 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thx for the reply. I've had the Basic TV Essentials for years and checked out NOW TV. After a couple of days I didn't want it and was told I could go back to my old contract, which was Freeview only. I just want rid of NOW TV and go back to my pre NOWTV contract.

Problem is everyone I've called has given me different answers for what is such a simple problem.

Thx

Tony

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

You are very welcome @Flipflop96.

I want to help you with this. It may be difficult getting you back onto that particular package without our help.

I'm going to send you a private message that you can reply back to my team on. It will take us a couple of working days to get back to you but we will.

Thanks
DanielS 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@Flipflop96 Hi Tony, Many thanks for speaking with me this afternoon. I was more than happy to help and glad we were able to reach a resolution.

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Excellent service from Neil. Professional and knowledgeable. Sorted everything out. Thanks.

0 Ratings