cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: BT TV program purchases not showing on BT TV iPad app

Go to solution

That’s strange @StuS  , I,ve flagged the thread to mods so hopefully There will be some progress.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @StuS, sorry that this hasn't been resolved yet. 

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you further with this.

Cheers

John

Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

Apologies @StuS - I'm confused as to how you received my out of office message, as it should normally only be sent to internal emails. I'm on holiday at the moment, so I'm limited in what I'm able to do.

From what you've described, my guess would be that you have more than one BT TV subscription associated with your BT ID, and the one being used when you use the app isn't the one you have your purchases on. I'm sure the mods will be able to help though.

If it's not sorted by Monday, I can take a look.

Message 14 of 15

Go to solution
As suspected, your profile is linked to an old (ceased) BT TV subscription. I've raised a ticket for one of my colleagues to update it to your current one, which includes your box set purchase. This should be picked up tomorrow.
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution
Account now fixed - the app should show your purchases on next login, and allow you to watch content as per your subscription.