cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BTP-15000 error / sports subscription

Hi all,

I’ve called BT/EE numerous times about this and also on the chat but it’s still not resolved.

We recently moved house and have taken our TV and internet with us. The internet works fine, as does the TV except for TNT sports and sky sports. These worked fine in the old house.

It is giving a subscription error and saying we don’t have the subscription for those channels. It has been confirmed I do and they work fine on the now tv app.

I’ve had an engineer round, been sent new boxes, and numerous other things. It’s still not working. Meanwhile im paying for a service I can’t use 

Really appreciate any help 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BTP-15000 error / sports subscription

Firstly you will need to ensure you are subscribed to the specific channel ie are you trying to watch it in HD when you don't have a HD package.

If that is all ok and the package has not been altered in error in the move I would try resetting the EE player data by going to the settings in the EETV player failing that sometimes a factory reset is needed to pull it all through again.

If that does not work then something is wrong with the subscription itself which BT will need to identify and resolve @DarrenDev may be able to assist in this regard

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BTP-15000 error / sports subscription

Which channels are you trying to watch @jrpz ?  You don't have the HD add-on, so only the SD versions of the channels are available to you.  e.g. 408 should work (TNT Sports 1), but 430 won't (TNT Sports 1 HD).

0 Ratings