cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

BoxNation- Nations League Football

Hi all, I was searching TV guides earlier to find out who was showing Wales upcoming nations league matches against Netherlands/Belgium (i know S4C show them but was looking for English language commentary) and was shocked to see them listed, long with many other matches involving Germany, Portugal etc,  this and next week on BoxNation! Did not know they were doing international football as well!  England games are now on CH4, and it seems Scotland/Ireland games are on Premier Sports with Wales on BoxNation, surprised Sky seem to have given up the ghost with Nations League Football!  Hope this is all correct as BoxNation is a free add-on with BT!

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: BoxNation- Nations League Football

Hi (again!), Looking through the TV guide on my BT youview box, i can see they seem to have started to show the Nations League football on Eurosport since late last week, just never noticed!

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

This is a good resource for where live games are being broadcast. Select the competition top left.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Hi, Yeah, i often check that site myself, been so busy recently just slipped my mind, it was just a shock to see international Football on BoxNation (not Eurosport as i wrote above), rather than the other usual suspects.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Premier Sports have almost all the Nations League and Euro 2024 qualifiers (England games on Channel 4 and Wales games on Boxnation). After 2024 Viaplay will be the rights holders in the Uk

https://www.mediamole.co.uk/entertainment/broadcasting/news/premier-sports-nabs-nations-league-euro-...

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

BoxNation is a part of the Premier Sports pack and carries 1-2 UEFA Nations League games each day.

England games are on Channel 4 only - Wales games are on S4C and one of the PS pack but initially BoxNation.

@why_oh_whywrote:

Premier Sports have almost all the Nations League and Euro 2024 qualifiers (England games on Channel 4 and Wales games on Boxnation). After 2024 Viaplay will be the rights holders in the Uk

https://www.mediamole.co.uk/entertainment/broadcasting/news/premier-sports-nabs-nations-league-euro-...

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Correct @ozsat 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

According to

https://www.bt.com/help/bt-sport/boxnation-with-bt-sport

"Find BoxNation On Demand in the BT Player. Access it via the BT Sport app or online player."

Is BoxNation on demand still available ?

0 Ratings