cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Can't access TV offers

Go to solution

I am trying to see what deals I can get at the moment for existing TV customers but when I click onto my account number in My BT, I get an error saying that I it is unable to give me my personalised offers and to try calling instead.

Is there any way that I can get this fixed?

Also when I joined BT again in March this year I have 2 other account numbers that are non active. Is there any way that I can get this fixed as well? Thanks 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Can't access TV offers

Go to solution

Hi @Weerab1983 Thanks for posting, the old account numbers might be the reason for the error. I can help get those removed from your BT ID and will send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team.

Thanks

Neil

Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

I can’t access our tv offers either and am seeing the same message. It does tend to happen from time to time and should be available again soon I hope.

Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks @Brucemeister5 fingers crossed 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

I get the same message but I put that down to my recent re- contract. I was looking to add entertainment but there isn't an option to do it. The other half wants Netflix thought Entertainment package added to big sport would be be a better way... 

Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

I'm looking for TNT Sports to be added.

Had BT TV Entertainment since Easter..

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Still not possible to look at options to flex BTTV package this morning. I’m wondering whether this might be connected to recent changes in Netflix packages and how they affect some BTTV packages when customers are looking to flex their package. Other threads suggest that customers are being given mixed messages when they phone up.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

I phoned yesterday and was able to swap straight to the sports package without Netflix.

I am planning on watching Now TV directly through the app but I will see how it goes. Might add entertainment back on if I get annoyed having to go through another app.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

@Weerab1983 Was that just Sport or Big Sport that you switched to and did you have to pay standard price for it?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

@Brucemeister5 it was just the sport package and it was £18