cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 61 of 66

Re: Changes to BT TV Channels

there is a very simple explanation of @Brucemeister5  finding that the Series Recording option appears unavailable for Alibi HD . that is because the EPG data for the programmes do not have SERIES CRIDs on the HD channel whereas on the SD channel the data is there. So missing programming data on the EPG.  I will highlight to the mods.

0 Ratings
Message 62 of 66

@zulu17 You’ve posted in the wrong thread. 

0 Ratings
Message 63 of 66

My response was to messages 48 and 49 in this threads 

Message 64 of 66

Ok. There’s a separate thread for Alibi problems and I’d entirely forgotten that I’d already raised the issue here. 😀
0 Ratings
Message 65 of 66

@zulu17re Alibi HD series links.

This is the same behaviour within the epg on a Sky Q box, and it's been ongoing for many years now without resolution. It isn't unique to BT TV boxes. It's an Alibi issue whereby series link info on the HD channel is very seldom present. On Q it offers series link for Alibi HD but rarely do the programmes actually link.

If the mods can get this resolved it would definitely give BT a one up over Sky 😉

Message 66 of 66

I belive Sky and BT still get their programme listings from the same source and those listings should include the metadata for series links etc.

If the listings are still wrong then it is down to BT and Sky to feed back those issues to bget them fixed.

VirginMedia use a different listings source and don't have that issue.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings